Well it's been almost 2 years now in NFS WORLD! And the devs have finally stepped up their game and made a lot of improvements! And who ever said they don't listen to their community? They do guys! You just didn't notice it! Y'all asked for a better IGC car and there you go! They are gonna give away the new Lotus Evora as a T3 IGC car for about 2,000,000 IGC! And now they are trying to improve the game by adding new servers! Called shards! Now we veteran players can enjoy playing the game our selfs in Apex shard! I think it's a great impliment and improvement to the game!! And I honestly cannot wait for the celebration next month for 2 year anniversary! I heard they are giving out thousands of codes! But that's for now! I will be covering more information about that next month! ;) stay tuned! #XtreamRacer!
Now i want to Encourage all of you readers out there to Thank the Devs for working so hard on this! Thank Marc, Drew, Aslan, JC, etc. for making this game imporve more!
Now i want to Encourage all of you readers out there to Thank the Devs for working so hard on this! Thank Marc, Drew, Aslan, JC, etc. for making this game imporve more!
No comments:
Post a Comment